Thursday, December 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning in the Winter

It's Decemeber 1, one month left in 2011. Wow time has seriously flew. When I think back over 2011 it's been one hell of a year. Let's just say ALOT of people want join me in my journey in 2012. How exciting is that, yes I said exciting LOL. I mean seriously one thing I've learned this year if not anything else is, when God has purpose for you certain people will not be a part of that purpose. In FACT we need to realize that PEOPLE have a REASON and SEASON in your life and when God removes them that simply means their season has ended... It's a learning process believe me you. Honey let me tell you, we cry, question and wonder why me??? But as I take this journey I can look back and say wow THANK YOU Jesus I'm no longer involved in that madness... Think about! It's never to late to do some SPRING CLEANING even in the winter... *Bisous*

No comments:

Post a Comment