Thursday, December 15, 2011

No Resolution Just a BETTER Me!

Sorry it's been awhile since I wrote but between school ending and work oh and lets not forget getting ready for Christmas I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But no matter how hectic life has been these days I'm THANKFUL, Gods been truly blessing me and I'm really proud of my growth.

So the year is ending and in about 2 weeks we'll look up and it will be 2012. I'm not making any resolutions just because I for one don't stick with them. However I will say I'm nearing 30, and that equals an entire new chapter in my life. So there are a few things I'd like to change well lets just say work on to help me become the Best I can be. I actually started what I call my transformation this past July after a breakup (we'll get into that on another post) but I can see the growth since that life changing event, Yes I said life changing (trust me on this) My relationship with God has become so much better, I'm learning to Trust God in ALL I do because he has a plan and purpose for All of US. I've also started making a point to focus on me and love me more. I think alot of the events that have taken place in my life in the past 5 months was God saying "Lindsey enough is enough".

So ending this year and going into 2012 I'm continuing on my journey of growth, loving me more and being Happy... So I encourage everyone to join me in not making New Years Resolutions but becoming a better YOU... *Besos*

No comments:

Post a Comment