Thursday, September 13, 2012

Room with A VIEW

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Thursday Everyone.... Wow this week went by fast..... Glad its over I plan on doing nothing this weekend but being a bomb! Yup Some days we need it!

This room was amazing.... That VIEW!!!Omini Hotel Dallas
So i've notice that when I haven't given God his time, I get extremely stressed, I don't sleep and i'm just not myself... Spending time with God is so important... At one point I was doing really good but I've been slacking and it shows! So tonight while showering I put on my Pandora on a worship station and I song my heart out to God. I prayed, I cried and I enjoy some serious me time with my father above... I feel so refreshed and happy already... I feel like I see things clear now... Sometimes we focus on EVERYTHING else but whats important our view is EVERYWHERE else but where it should be. God is the most important person in my life and I hate being neglected by someone I love so I can only imagine how he feels when i'm not focusing on him and not giving him his time.. Guys I feel so renewed and Happy and fresh... God reminded me tonight how much peace and joy he gives and how he instantly provides me with comfort... Its truly amazing... Don't get me wrong Loves I fall short everyday but thats the best part of who God is he forgives and never throws it in your face.... He wipes the slate clean as if it never happened and for that I love him... My view is clear tonight and it feels great... Besos...

No comments:

Post a Comment