Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Fear of Letting Go

It's been awhile VERY LONG WHILE, Lol since my last post. But tonight i've been inspired... I think my biggest issue is Forgiving and letting go. In fact I know that if I were to forgive and let go, I'd be a much happier ME. I hold on to my past hurts as a protective shield. I figure that by holding on i'm protecting myself from new hurts. Reality is holding on only harms you more. I think about my past and those individuals who have hurt me, and how much control I give them by not letting go. So on this day I'm letting go of my fears, breaking up with my doubts and trusting God. I believe that he will remove all hurt and pain from me if I just trust him... I always like to say i'm a work in progress, this wont happen over night. But like I said in past post THIS IS MY SEASON and I know God will free me of all hurt and pain and make me whole. God I trust you... Besos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment